Best 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
These 2-ingredient peanut butter cookies are easy to make, require only one bowl, and are gluten and dairy-free. You probably already have everything you need for this recipe in your pantry!
Preheat your oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
In a mixing bowl, add the peanut butter and powdered sugar. Stir with a spatula until incorporated.
Optional: Cover the mixing bowl and freeze it for 30-60 minutes to help make rolling easier.
Scoop 1-tablespoon cookie balls with a measuring spoon or cookie scoop. Roll the cookies until smooth, then spread out evenly on the baking sheets.
Using the bottom of a flat glass or cup, flatten the cookies slightly. Using a fork, make criss-cross indents on each one.
Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottoms. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet.
Enjoy while warm, and transfer the rest to an airtight container for storage. Happy eating!
- Use natural peanut butter: Processed peanut butter will not yield the same consistency. Plus, natural peanut butter is much healthier for you!
- Freeze the dough: Refrigerate or freeze the dough to make rolling and shaping easier.
- Let the cookies cool: You may be impatient, but leave your cookies to cool completely on the baking tray before removing them. They need time to set, or they'll crumble!
- Room temperature: Use room-temperature peanut butter for easier mixing.
- Sift the sugar: To achieve a smooth cookie dough, sift your powdered sugar.
- Cookie scoop: Use a cookie scoop for even-sized cookies and consistent results.
- Don't overbake: In order to keep the cookies soft and chewy, keep a close eye on them as they bake. They are done when the bottoms are golden brown.
- Baking mat: Use a baking mat or parchment paper to prevent the cookies from sticking and for easy cleanup.
- Nutritional information is a rough estimate and should not be taken as health advice.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.8g | Protein: 4.8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5.5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 92.3mg | Potassium: 121.4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7.1g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 10.6mg | Iron: 0.4mg